Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back in NY for a Week

Hey you four people who randomly came across this blog.  If you're reading this, leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can show your blog some love.

Well anyway, I've been back in New York for a week, and being home is even better than I thought it would be.  My family and friends have not changed one bit, and I've really enjoyed spending time with them.  New York food is just as delicious as I remember (stay tuned for upcoming blogs on NY food and eateries), and a trip to Citifield for a Mets game refreshed my memory of what being an obnoxious New York sports fan is all about (people are just overly nice in the Midwest).

Weather hasn't been great, so unfortunately, this has prevented me from making a trip to the beach.  I can't complain though because I will be spending five days a week at one of the clubs all summer-long.  I am really looking forward to the beach this summer, and I will definitely appreciate it more after a year in the Midwest.

Some things to look forward to on this blog:
1.  Things New Yorkers Like
2. Great Places to Eat
3. All-Star New Yorkers

If you're reading this, give a kid a break and click follow (I'll follow yours too ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment